What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide which details the most compelling rationale for how stress has come to impact our health and fitness, negatively, and what we can do to recover from that stress so that we can positively adapt to it.
- Flow Physique is the most complete bodyweight fitness system ever released by RMAX, involving each of the most effective energy systems for primal power and grace.
- When you practice this daily for 2-3 weeks, you will notice that your posture begins to improve, your energy start to increase, and your productivity accelerates
- How to concentrate on your total movement, not your individual muscles, and move the body as a system rather than in segments.
- Resilience breathing video which involves a series of techniques strung together to produce a synergistic effect
- No other work has ever presented exercise science from the perspective of stress physiology like Primal Stress.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Primal Stress scores 76.95/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.primalstress.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $149.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: primalstress.com you’ll also be taken through to primalstress.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)